In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD) and the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), MARVELMAT 2030, S.L. informs the users that it has proceeded to create a profile in the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest and Google+, with the principal aim of advertising its products and services.
Data from MARVELMAT 2030, S.L:
Carretera de la Sansón nº31-33
C.P. 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat
The user has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised in the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to process personal data published in your profile. The user can access at any time the privacy policies of the Social Network, as well as configure his profile to guarantee his privacy.
MARVELMAT 2030, S.L accesses and processes the user’s public information, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network. They are not incorporated to any file. In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which are available to you and which may be exercised by you with regard to MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, in accordance with the LOPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
· Access: will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the capacity of access to the information of the profiles of the users.
· Rectification: can only be done in relation to that information that is under the control of MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, for example, eliminating comments published in the website. Normally, this right must be exercised with the Social Network.
· Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, this can only be done in relation to that information that is under the control of EYEWEAR MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, for example, ceasing to be joined to the profile. MARVELMAT 2030, S.L will carry out the following actions:
· Access to the profile’s public information.
· Publication in the user’s profile any information already published in the website of MARVELMAT 2030, S.L.
· Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
· Updating of the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user, once registered to the web page of MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, can publish in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in any of the cases, must be the owner thereof, have the copyrights and rights of intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication in the website, whether they are texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., that impinge or are susceptible of impinging the morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or break the rights of intellectual or industrial rights, image rights or the Law are expressly prohibited.
In these cases, MARVELMAT 2030, S.L reserves the right to remove immediately the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
MARVELMAT 2030, S.L will not be responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user shall bear in mind that his publications will be known by the other users, for which reason he is the principal person responsible for his privacy.
The images that may be published in the website will not be stored in any file by MARVELMAT 2030, S.L, but they will remain in the Social Networks.
Contests and promotions
MARVELMAT 2030, S.L reserves the right to have contests and promotions, in which the user joined to its website can participate. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published therein, always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other law that may be applicable.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer in any way any of our promotions, nor is it associated in any way with them.
MARVELMAT 2030, S.L will use the Social Network to publish their products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact information to carry out direct actions seeking business opportunities, always in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and of the LSSI-CE.
The fact of recommending the website of MARVELMAT 2030, S.Lto other users so they may also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
The users will always control his connections, eliminating the contents that no longer interest him and restricting with whom to share his connections, for this he must access his privacy configuration.