Cookies are pieces of information that a website places on your device when you visit a website. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the site and help us improve the user experience. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Without cookies enabled we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience whilst visiting are as we intended it to be. For more information regarding the cookies, how are they stored, how to remove them and disable them, etc., please read this link.
Cookies used in this website
Following the guidelines of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, we proceed to detail which cookies are used in this website in order to inform you with the maximum accuracy.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. With these cookies it is possible to combat spam.
This website uses the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: Generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. By using this website you are consenting the processing of data about you by Google-
- Social media: Each network uses its own cookies for you to be able to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling and deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing the cookies and from these web browsers you should carry your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of these cookies by any of the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers not to accept them.
- In the case of the cookies from Google analytics, this company stores these cookie on their servers located in United States and is committed not to share them with any other third party, except if it’s necessary for the system operation or when required by law. Google does not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. If you require more information according to the way this information is used by Google, we attach the following link.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about this cookies policy, please feel free to write us through the ‘Contact’ section and we will answer you with the major possible briefness.